Monday, February 4, 2008

Moving Again!


So, while our new house is in the works, we are moving in with my parents starting this week. They just arrived from Palm Springs on Saturday and it is so weird to think that the entire Christian clan now live in Utah. My in-laws live with-in 20 minutes of us, which means both sets of grandparents super close. I never would have pictured this to happen for some reason, but I really love it. It is exciting. I am so glad that we made the decision to move here and family was reason numero uno for doing so. Now comes the juggling of where to go on Sundays for family dinners and holidays, something very new to me.
Here is a picture of the house just for you Kesli! It was taken just last week. Wait until I post another one in a couple of days, because it looks really different. It acutally looks like a house! The inside is sheetrocked (is that how you spell that?) and the outside is 99% done.

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

So glad to hear that you are happy in Utah. How exciting to have all your family close by, I am jelous! Your house is looking good - when will it be done?

Heather said...

Good Luck with the the family thing. It is really fun, except Christmas : ) I love your house and I love that you guys are here in Utah with us. You always know the fun thing to do here. I was thinking I need to call you and see if you need help with your kids. I guess I am a day late and a dollar short. Let me know if I can help out with anything : )

Heather said...

Good Luck with the the family thing. It is really fun, except Christmas : ) I love your house and I love that you guys are here in Utah with us. You always know the fun thing to do here. I was thinking I need to call you and see if you need help with your kids. I guess I am a day late and a dollar short. Let me know if I can help out with anything : )

Jen said...

It looks like your house is coming along pretty quickly. Honestly, having family around makes all the difference. I don't know what I would do without my in laws so close by.

Lillie said...

I can't wait to see it some day Chanel. I can only imagine by how you dress, how cute you'll decorate your house... I think the two are connected. :)

kesli said...

Yipee! An updated picture, thanks. Don't worry about having both sets of parents in the same area. That is how it has been my entired married life and it only becomes an issue if you let it. I don't think you will have any problems. Love to you all.

P.S. Ryli asked me if he could talk to Shane on the computer this morning. When you are at my parents next time give us a call.

lisa said...

what an awesome house! it looks huge, you won't have to move for 20 years (unless you want to, of course)

congrats!!

Dana said...

Yeah Chanel! Good to see you at your parents home!

Ashley said...

A real house...what would that be like?