Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Brad in all his glory

So I was going through some pictures and I came across this beauty. This picture was taken about 8 years ago and I am glad that I did not know Brad at this point in his life. His hair... need I say more? Ok, maybe I will. This pictures depicts the dreadlocks that B.Rad tried to grow. This is his hair after 3 weeks of not washing it (Mmmmm) and rubbing the crap out of it and it still had no resemblence of dreads. However, I do think that he kind of resembles Johnny Knoxville whom I do find attractive, so this picture is not all that bad. So, maybe I do wish that I knew him then. I would just have to plug my nose.

7 comments:

sheila said...

Nice sunglasses B-Rad!

Adriana said...

that is awesome!!!

Bilary said...

How did he not gross himself out with the dirty hair for three weeks? GROSS! I would NOT like to sleep on that pillow case. Glad that was a phase.:)

Brett and Rachael said...

HAHA, sick.....but funny.

kesli said...

that brings back some great memories of driving across the country with my brothers, dad and ry as we moved to DC. in fact, we have passed the very gas station in wyoming he purchased those nice specs a few times during our travels. thanks for a good laugh.

Lillie said...

I think he looks hot. ;)

Blogger said...

Did you know that that you can make dollars by locking special pages of your blog / site?
All you need to do is open an account with Mgcash and use their content locking tool.