Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Even better news...

The other exciting news in our family is...
My brother, CAMERON, submitted his mission paperwork and we are all anticipating his mission call in a week or two. For those of you who know Cameron this is HUGE news. We have been praying for this moment for some time now and could not be more proud of him. Go, Cameron!
We love you! 
Where is Cameron going? Post your guess on my comments. The more guesses the better and there is a prize for the winner.

12 comments:

Molly said...

My guess is Toronto, Canada... or Canada in general. Can I do that, or is it too broad?! Oh well... Congratulations Cameron!!!

xoxo

Dianne said...

My guess is Austin, Texas. Actually I know he will go wherever his call states! That's my guess. I cheat.

sheila said...

I wanted to say Canada Mollly, but, my next guess would be.......Montana. Looking so forward to this opportunity for Cameron.

Destenee said...

Hartley Family guess is Macallum, Texas. YeeeeeeHaw

jarv said...

I don't even know Cameron but I'm going to guess Sau Paulo, Brazil

Jackson Family said...

Portugal, Go cam!

Bilary said...

I'm going to guess Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. :) Congrats! That's awesome that his papers are in! Can't wait to hear where he will be serving!!!

Curtis and Jen said...

I know where he is going to be called--FLORIDA! Land of the gators:)

Anonymous said...

I'm giving two guesses, one stateside, and one international:

State side: Fort Worth, Texas.

International: Australia

Ok, so now, what's my prize?

Tai said...

I am going to guess Washington State for a stateside and I want to guess Brazil for foreign!! Congrats on both this and your pregnancy!!

Lillie said...

So I'm just catching up on your last TWO posts! Congratulations! how far? When will you find out x or y ---etc... give us more will ya?

And Cameron- that is awesome news.

AMIT said...

Oh u have a good post.

BPO work from home