Monday, February 16, 2009

thanks brad

Brad took me on a quick weekend to San Diego a week ago and I love him for it. He is amazing and he is even better company. I only took one picture and here it is... Another highlight from the weekend, I got to spend a littlie bit of time with Amy and girls. I miss them.
Ski days are my favorite. Here is the boys with uncle cort... That was a great powder day, it was.

Shane had a birthday on Jan. 13. My baby is three now, very sad. He does however make a very cute ninja.


5 comments:

Jen said...

What a sweet hubby! I am glad you got to spend some time with Amy and the girls. It looks like the weather was good for you....now it is pouring like crazy.

Erica Jessop said...

Hello there GORGEOUS girlie!!! You look amazing and you have two kids aahhh isn't life crazy! Well I am quite excited that you have a blog so that I can keep up with your life! You have a beautiful family

Sunshine said...

I'm sad we missed you guys while you were here! Love and hugs!

Curtis and Jen said...

i am super excited to have a kid big enough for the slopes!

AMIT said...

You enjoyed a lot with your hubby.Thats cool.

Meridian real estate