Sunday, July 26, 2009

He's here!

Daxon was super excited to see his new brother...Shane, however, we think was faking this smile. Not sure how he's going to respond to having to share his mom with Ryne. He loves to "cuddle" his mommy, a lot, so we'll see how he adjusts.
Ryne Owen Watts was born on July 23rd at 6:50 in the morning. This was the first time that I have actually gone into labor with a child (Dax and Shane were both induced). It was kinda fun to have a surprise...he came about 3 weeks early! He weighed 6lbs 15oz and was 20 inches long. I still find it so amazing how much love you instantly have for someone whom you've just met. Ryne has been such a sweet baby so far, we're still trying to figure out if he actually knows how to cry! We love you baby Ryne!!!


16 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congrats!!! He is SO cute :)

Dianne said...

Congratulations on your darling new baby. He looks so cute! A long time ago there was a television show called "My Three Sons." You will have the opportunity to repeat those words often in your life. Have fun!

Ainsley said...

cute cute name! congrats chanel. can't wait to see the little guy.

Ashley said...

I love you too Ryne-O. Welcome to the 3 boys club Chaneller. Love you!

Valerie said...

Congrats on your cute baby! How nice to go early! Good luck with everything!

Kelly said...

Congrats Brad and Chanel!! He is absolutely darling just like your other 2 boys! We are excited to see him!

Adam and Brittany said...

I can't wait to meet Ryne. Congratulations!

Tai said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see him!

Amy said...

Congrats! Wow, he came super early! lexi did too. i'm so happy for you guys!

Me and Mack said...

Congrats!He's adorable!!!!

Angie said...

He's adorable!!! I hope he never learns to cry! Congratulations!!!

Curtis and Jen said...

Congrats! He sure is cute. I can't wait to see him:)

Bilary said...

Congratulations to you all! He is so adorable! I'm glad he is such a good baby so far. I hope he stays that way.:) I can't wait to meet the sweet little guy!

sheila said...

Ryne is absolutely perfect. What a great surprise to have him arrive three weeks early. It's so true Daxon could hold Ryne all day long if he could. Daxon can be so tender. Three cute grandson's I'm so happy to be triple blessed. So happy for you and Brad too.

sheila said...

Sorry, just re-read my previous message. Sentences are a little awkward. Good thing I'm taking a writing class in the fall.

Joanne said...

Congratulations! Your boys are all so adorable! I hope things are going well for you guys.