Thursday, August 21, 2008

thank heavens for...

PRESCHOOL!!!!! Yes, both of my boys are in school together and I am loving my 6 hours of freedom every week. I can get all of my grocery shopping done, go out to lunch, do yoga, maybe a singing class, all without kids. Shane has a perma-grin when I pick him up from school, and Dax is very protective of Shane and helps him to and from class.

Yet another injury by Shane. He is the accident professional. While wearing his helmet, he did a face plant off of his scooter. Oh, and it also happened to be just two weeks after his skull fracture. This picture was taken fresh after the accident. Once the scab formed it looked much worse, it was huge and dark. It recently came off in one piece and was an inch in diameter. yuck.
Another picture if the house. These are the curtains I made from fabric that I got in LA. For any of you who like to sew, the fabric district in Los Angeles is a must. The fabric is usually 75% off retail value. I was in heaven.

5 comments:

Ainsley said...

Chanel, love the curtains, that room looks great. Did you ever wall paper that niche? Your little boys are cute as ever.

Tai said...

Poor little guy. Hopefully he will get it all out of his system before he is a teenager. Your house is looking cute!!

Angie said...

You have the cutest little boys!!! What a crazy little man you have too! I love to hear all the stories about them!

Bilary said...

Your boys are so darling, but I think you need to wrap Shane in bubble wrap until he is 25. Holy crap, that kid has got to have some major headaches. Poor little dude.

Ashley said...

I like the yellow and black goin on. Very good. Can't wait to play in a few weeks!