Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Flippin' Shaners!



Shaners started his second year of preschool this past week. He was a little apprehensive about going to a new school but he did great. He is growing up so fast and he is developing the funniest sense of humor. Here is an example... So, he was watching me nurse baby Ryne when he posed this question, "Mom, is this booboo lunch (while pointing at each one), and this booboo dinner?" I busted a gut. I think that it is hilarious that Dax and Shane call them 'booboos'. Not only does it sound funny, but when someone gets hurt and says," Ouch, I just got a booboo!", my boys die of laughter.



Are the 80's coming back or what??? When I took the boys shopping for school I was shocked. I could swear that half of the shirts that I bought existed when I was in elementry school. Brad found one that he said the he had. Doesn't Shane look cute though?

Here is Shane's newest trick, we call it "The Slingshot Flip".


3 comments:

The Traiyne said...

I now understand why the first question shane and dax asked me the other night was if we had a tramp at our place here in chicago. Hilarious.

Dianne said...

Don't forget your mom was called boo-boo when we were groing up. Who would have thunk the term would go on for another generation...for a different reason.

sheila said...

Thanks Dianne... Anyway Shane always makes me laugh with the funny things he says. He has a great imagination which makes it fun to play pretend with him. I sure enjoyed my day with him the other day.