Monday, August 31, 2009

For you Ash, since you asked


Five weeks and getting bigger by the day. Ryne still loves to eat about every two hours but is now starting to stretch it out longer at night. Yeah, for more sleep! Last week he hit one his first milestones... he SMILED. First was for his brothers while they sang "Take me out to the ball game" (I know fitting, huh?), second was for me after he had a full tummy one evening, and the third was for my Aunt Dianne. I will try to capture one on camera soon because is really sweet. He is sooooo cute and I am completely obsessed with him.

5 comments:

Brett and Rachael said...

Awwww.... so cute :)

Curtis and Jen said...

He is just perfect!

sheila said...

Another wonderful grandson to love. He has the most peaceful temperment. What a blessing!!

Ashley said...

Thank you! I just ate his tummy through my moniter. So cute!!!!

Angie said...

I was wondering what this sweet little boy of yours looked like!! What a handsom little man! I love that the first real smiles!!