Friday, December 10, 2010

The only thing he asked for...

Leading up to Daxon's 7th b-day, the only thing he asked for was "front row at a Jazz game." We thought for sure he would change his mind before the big day but he was persistent and knew what he wanted! My otherwise frugal husband is a sucker for his kids and sports-related purchases so he forked out the dough and they went to the game front-row style! Daxon got to give high-fives to all the players each time they came to and from the court...he was in heaven!
Before the game he even got to chat with coach Sloan for a little pre-game strategy (and autograph of course)
He also got his "D-Will" jersey for the occassion. Deron Williams is his favorite player, and since this game he has worn the jersey to school about 90% of the time...He usually couldn't care less about the cleanliness of his clothes but he spilled some nacho cheese on the jersey and it "has to be washed before school tomorrow, Mom!"

4 comments:

Burton said...

That is sooo cute!!! What a lucky little boy! It reminded me of my situation... my boy wants a dirt bike for xmas and insists santa will bring it!!!! I have no idea what to do, I keep thinking he will forget about it but its still going strong. Wish my husband was a sucker and would just give in :) Your boys are adorable!!! I wish Bentley and Shane were in the same class!

Jackson Family said...

Love the family pictures! Brad is so cool for doing that for Dax!! Grant would be jealous!! he loves the Jazz!:) let's hang

sheila said...

My grandsons are so blessed to have such a great dad. Thanks Brad!!

kesli said...

Happy birthday Dax. Glad your birthday wish came true. Good thing your dad is so cool.