Sunday, July 29, 2007

Latest Happenings with the Watts Clan

Brad and I got to stay in a really sweet hotel last week. It is in San Jose and the whole setup and decor of the hotel is very unique. It was right accross the street from an Anthropologie and a Z Gallerie, so that is probably why I love the hotel so much. If any of you get up that way I highly recommend Hotel Valencia on Santana Row. We then made it down to Santa Cruz and Monterey. I have to say that that area is one of the most beautiful places in our country.

Oh, my sweet baby Shane. I just love him. I have been so impressed how tough that he is . He wants to play with Daxon so bad that he puts up with a lot of intentional pushing and rough housing from his older brother and cries for about half of a second and then gets up for more with a smile on his face. It is so much fun to finally feel like they are buddies, and can play well together.
Daxon is on a pirate kick lately. When he asks Brad and I to play with him he asks me to be the princess and Brad to be the pirate, or he asks me to be Miss Swan and Brad to be Captain Jack and Dax plays the part of Will Turner. Let me just say that Daxon is great at saving me from his dad... This is a picture of Dax and Shane playing pirates. The upside-down bench is a pirate ship, and I don't know what the BYU hat and the glasses are well...sweet. And yes, more often than not my boys are dressed just like you see here.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Too cute. Shane and Ben can commiserate the next time they see each other on their big brother bullies.