Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Another business trip...


We just got home from another business trip to the Orange County area. We stayed at the Balboa Bay Club and it was a great place for our family to stay. My boys were in heaven. Our room overlooked the front entry way where all different kinds of cars, or "coys" as Shane says, drove past. There was a beach and a pool for them to play in and boats to watch float past in the bay. What more could a boy ask for?

So the first night that we arrived, we pulled up to the hotel swarming with Secret Service and large black SUVs. Well, come to find out Arnold Schwar-I have no idea how to spell the rest... was having a party at the hotel. I really wanted to see what was going on and crash the party, but putting my kids to bed became #1 priority.


The last evening that we were there we took the kids cruising on the boardwalk. They loved it and they only hit eachother like 4 times. It was 25 dollars well spent.However, I wish that the bike would have gone a little faster. It was hard to pedal and I was the one who got stuck on the side with the fake steering wheel. Brad got the side of the bike with the real one. Sucker...

3 comments:

The rlmmmmcaress family said...

Sounds like fun. I love the beach. Even with all the sand and clean up with kids, there is no place that relaxes me more.

Ashley said...

Brad's job ain't so bad. Lucky Watts family. Hey did I tell you I was hanging out with Kate Hudson in a liquor store in Boston on Sat. night? BFF.

Amy said...

How hard it must be to always "have" to go on these nice little paid for business trips. Oh the life...