Sunday, August 5, 2007

Cancun

Well, here we are in Cancun! We went out to dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse tonight. We are having so much fun. Ashley and I spent a relaxing morning in the spa and both had 80 min deep tissue massages. It was wonderful. My massuse's (spelling?) name was Sergio and it was interesting to watch him prepare for the treatment. He waved his arms in the air and harnessed his chi. It was really funny. After that we layed out on the beach and saw a tornado in the ocean about 5 miles away. Weird...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lillie said...

I saw your mom with the boys at church... and she told me, Cancun?! How fun. She didn't tell me you went with friends. Even more fun! Ashley and Todd? Take a lot of pictures to share.

cancunchris said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.