Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dax's first day of preschool






Daxon standing in front of his pre-school, he was so excited to go in I could barely get him to stand still long enough to snap this picture....the outfit that we picked out for him the night before his big day....the pre-pre-school pep talk with Brad over a hearty breakfast of cinnamon Life..."Don't let those kids push you around, Dax, you stick up for yourself, OK?"...Didn't take him long! So sly pretending to check out that sweet tower but its really an excuse to get to know his new classmate a little better...

2 comments:

Jackson Family said...

Daxon is getting so old and he looks so cute! I can't wait to see you again. It's great you were able to go down to Cancun. Hope you are doing well. I go home in one week. I can't wait. miss ya

kesli said...

Did Brad really have to coach Dax on how to "stick up for himself?" Dax is the toughest kid I know. Love you all!