Monday, October 15, 2007

Rambles

The Watts' family are finally offical homeowners. I know it took us a while but needless to say... we are excited! It is nice to finally visualize where we are going to spend at least the next few years. It should be finished in April, so in the mean time we have a couple of rentals in mind.

I had to go to the dentist today because I had a tooth that I thought had a cavity in it. Don't you love it when you have what you think is a minor problem and it turns into something worse, not to mention a lot more expensive? Well, my check/possible filling turned into a crown. Come to find out I had a cracked tooth because when I sleep at night I clench my jaw tight the entire night. You can't imagine the headaches that I sometimes wake up with! Apparently I bite so hard that after time passes of this retarded behavior I cracked a tooth. Well, because it was my very back molar, in order for the dentist to grind all the way around the tooth, he shredded up the tissue surrounding it. I am expecting it to soon become a huge massive canker sore, since even the smallest scratch in my mouth always becomes a huge canker. Does that happen to anyone else, or am I just naturally a wussy? All I can say is thank goodness for laughing gas and that numbing shot that they give you, without them I have a feeling that most of us would have some pretty nasty teeth...

By the way, if anyone wants to read a really funny story click on my friend Ashley's blog. It is the one titled Urine and Diet Coke... If anyone has had a child that has cut their hair or someone elses' then my friend Amy has a great story as well. You see, this is why I love the blogging world, because you hear stories that happen to others that you can only hope won't happen to you, OR you can relate. In my case I can usually relate.

7 comments:

lisa said...

you've bought a house? congrats!! we're in the market ourselves, it's a little scary. have fun decorating!!

Lillie said...

Your parents told us you bought one! Hooray! I can't wait to see it on one of our trips to Utah in the future. Hopefully by then we'll be able to squeeze eachother in since you should be done with the realtor thing and hopefully I will be through with Prego-injuries.

Mouth sores are the worst- they never heal--- sorry sister.

jarv said...

congrats homeowners. where did you guys end up finding a house? emily jarvie

Amy said...

Gee thanks for the write up on my blog....how kind!!

......still crying!

I can't wait to hear how the design center goes and what you decide to go with on your house, colors, cabinets, floors, etc.
So exciting!!!!!!

Jackson Family said...

I am sooo sooo excited. Hurry up and get here already!!!! I really can't wait.

jarv said...

That is so cool we live so close to you guys! i would love to go camping and let the boys run around while we hang out! i never leave too much info on my blog either i'm always paranoid of all the weirdos too!

Adriana said...

Hey I just tagged you, so go to my blog and get the rules....