Friday, September 28, 2007

Ahoy!



There was some random guy that came up to our table wanting to make balloon things, so, five dollars later he made what is supposed to be a pirate hat, which Brad the birthday boy is wearing, and Daxon a sword. I am sure it is no suprise that they completly exploded two minutes later due to biting of the balloons... a waste?







Well, we did Disneyland again, however this time I let the boys wear their pirate costumes that they are going to wear for Halloween. Shane is wearing the one that I made. Daxon's looked pretty plain next to Shane's so I had to add some details like the trim and the ties. While there I took them to the pirate island and they met Captain Jack Sparrow again. Oh, and a FYI, if you are on the pirate island alone with 2 or more young kids beware because there are caves there that if one child goes into (ie. Daxon) then you have no idea where he/she went because there are multiple exits. Stressful! They were pretty dang cute and I can't wait to dress them up again for Halloween, because then they will have the fake dirty faces and pirate wigs... more pirate pictures to come.


4 comments:

Jen said...

I don't know how many times I have said it, but your boys are so dang cute! I love the pirate costumes. I agree that they both look completely professional. Great work! Do you know anything about making a Tin Man or Scarecrow costume??

kesli said...

Ryli needs a costume and it looks as if you certainly know what you are doing. Great work. Have fun in Utah. Good luck with the house hunting.

Lillie said...

Ok do you have a NICE camera? These pictures are amazing. And those costumes... you made one??! Chanel, what can't you do?

lisa said...

pirate island? have they changed tom sawyer island into pirate island?