Saturday, March 22, 2008

The kitchen thus far

I don't know why, but the color of the wood floor in this picture makes it look more golden than it really is in person. It really bugs me. The dark grey counter tops are really dirty too, but I have yet to see the actual color of them as this is how I have only seen them, really dusty. I am ordering my backsplash this week so I am really excited about that. I still have yet to find my two pendent lights that go over the island. Any suggestions?
We are supposed to close on the house the first week in April so it is coming up quick...

7 comments:

Gretchen said...

Welcome back to Utah! I found your blog on Daniel and Joanne's blog. Your kitchen looks really nice. I like what you've picked out so far. Your family has grown since I last saw you guys. Your boys are very cute. You seem like such a fun mom. They are lucky to have you.

Jen said...

It looks like it is coming along great! Very exciting!!

Bilary said...

It looks great! I bet you can't wait to move in - nothing like a new house! I am excited for you. We will have to come see you when you are moved in. (Maybe we should leave the circus at home though so we don't wreck your brand new house!)

Post more pictures of other rooms! I'd love to see more of your home!

Lillie said...

So our kitchens are set up pretty similar. I wish I had some great idea for you because I'm pretty sure I'm really going to use your idea! A few people had said I should use it as a toy area but with no cute ideas... I'm pictures ugly overflowing baskets of toys in my kitchen. Not what I wanted. But cool wallpaper with a little table and chairs!? I love it. You'll have to come see if I've gotten around to it next time you- wait-- you won't come this way anymore will you? Sad.

Love love your kitchen.

Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.