Sunday, April 20, 2008

Springbreak!















Most normal people after a long, cold winter can't wait for Spring Break to soak up some sun somewhere...we are far from normal, as most of you know, so we took the snowmobiles and headed north to Targhee National Forest, a little town called Island Park just west of Yellowstone. Snow, snow, and more beloved snow (about 6 feet to be exact). We had a blast! We literally had to drag Shane and Daxon in the cabin every night because they wanted to ride the "no-no-biles" as Shane calls them. Two freezing cold boys have never been so happy.
Thanks Galen and Sheila for an AWESOME vacation!

4 comments:

Bilary said...

How fun you lucky ducks! You probably needed the break though. Buying a house, moving, etc. is stressful! So way to go!

I love the "no-no-biles" statement. What cute kids! I'm glad you guys had so much fun.

By the way, how is the house stuff coming? Have you closed, are you moving, do you need help? Let us know!

Joanne said...

How fun! My kids don't even remember what snow is like. Oliver cried the first time he found out he'd never be able to build a snowman in Texas.

Jen said...

How fun!! I haven't been on a snowmobile in years. Your boys sound so much like mine. Great snowmobile jump picture. I am assuming that it is of Brad. Then again I could see you being daring as well.

Lillie said...

How fun. The way your family is... I feel like they're a little bit my family too, and I wish we were there! We are SOOOO going to miss their company, house, and boat this summer. :(

What's going on with the house? Are you in?