Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Shane is a big boy!

Shane's beautiful hair is gone...AAAHHH! I don't know about it yet, because it makes him look so much more like a big boy and less like my baby Shane. I have no idea what brought up the idea for a trim. All I know is that I woke up that morning got everyone ready and then next thing that I know I am pulling up to Sport Clips and then 15 minutes later the hair is gonzo. I think that he looks alot more like Dax now. I could just stare at him all day...
I took the boys to the local skate park with their scooters and they were in heaven. Dax is such a nautral and it was so much fun watching him jump and attempt tricks like the older boys were doing on their skateboards. I literally had to drag them to the car, because they did not want to leave. Daxon actually said when we got in the car, and I quote:
"UGGGHHH! Mom, I am so frustrated!"
For a kid with hardly anything to say it was funny to hear him actually voice how he felt. I have to say that that was a first.

Here is all of the Christian siblings together, and I just wanted to post more pictures of the trip. Can I tell you how much I am loving having all of us 5 kids together? We are all even living under the same roof for just another few weeks. I feel like we are all so much closer than we have ever been and I love each of them so very very much. Don't you think Caitlin looks so much older now than even how she looked a few months ago? Gosh, it goes by so quickly doesn't it.

So we close on our house TOMORROW! Kind of exciting... I will have to post some pictures of it soon and show you what we are going to do to the house before we move in.

8 comments:

Kara said...

Shane looks just like Dax!!! I will miss that 70's child star look. He could totally pull it off. Audrey's in T-ball right now and we're missing Daxon. Hope all is well and good luck with the house.

Angie said...

Hello Chanel!!! I found your blog via Hilary and I'm so excited to be connected to some cousins finally that blog!! Your family is so cute!!! And I love that you live in Utah now so we can maybe see each other sometime! Good luck with the house, I'm excited to see what you are getting and tell your family hello for me!!

Jackson Family said...

i love the hair cut!!! I guess we were kind of thinking the same thing since Banks has no hair at the moment. i buzzed his head. Just getting ready for the summer. Too bad it snowed today!!! I need it to be warm already. Looks like you guys had fun on your trip. It's neat you guys are all living together, I would love that. Can't wait to come see the house. Keep me updated.

Amy said...

I know everyone's saying it but seriously....Shaner's looks Just like Daxon.
He's just so haaaandsome!!!!
I bet your parents are just loving all this "family time" with all their kids and grandkids.
Congrats and good luck on the house. Can't wait to come stay in the guest/Amy's room!

Bilary said...

Oh, what a cute boy! And I love all of the family pictures. Your mom looks tons like my mom - You'd think they were sisters or something.:) And Caitlin is growing up so much! What a sweetie!

Good luck on the house stuff! Let me know if you need any help!

Tai said...

Hey Chanel,
He looks so cute!! Doens't it just make you sick how fast the kids grow up!! His haircut is so cute!! What did Brad think of it? I love the pics of you with your bros and sis. I am excited to see your house when it is all done. It was fun to walk through it with you before too. We'll have to get together soon!!

Angie said...

Chanel,
We would love to have you come to Michigan to visit!!! You are always welcome and have a place to stay! Do you know where your other family lives? We live in Canton.

Heather said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I hope you guys go again BEFORE Christmas ; )