Thursday, November 8, 2007

Blah...

What happens when Shane and a berry smoothie collide.
Just a cute picture of the Daxman.

Brad and I just celebrated our #5 anniversary. We went to K-1 Speedway (really fast go-carts), and of course the group that we ended up in was the local honda car club (that all happened to have their own helmets and racing gloves). I came in dead last and Brad came in second, only because he said that some shmuck wouldn't let him pass. All in all, a fun night!
You know how there are times that you are so tired that you don't want to do anything. Well, this is one of those times. So, I am going to post some pictures to get me by, and then I have a much longer post coming up to show what the heck I have been up to.


3 comments:

kesli said...

Happy Anniversary! We sure love and miss you guys.

Jen said...

Hi Chanel...I know you don't have much time, but I have tagged you. You can check my blog for the details. Oh...and Happy Anniversary!

Harper Family said...

The Speedway is totally where Cary would want to go and I would come in dead last like you. Good luck in Utah!!