Monday, November 12, 2007

Three on Two


Cortland... the reason that Daxon always wants to go to my parent's house. He adores his Uncle and tells me that he wants to play football like his "Uncle Corky". Cortland is so great to my boys. He has a warm heart and is incredibly patient with them. Dax and Shane become his shadow anytime he is around. This last weekend I went to his football game against La Quinta. it is always fun to watch him play, and I am sad to think that I won't live close to my family anymore. Those weekend trips to Palm Springs once a month will be missed, I mean, what could be more fun than a house on a private water ski lake? Family to go with it.



So, I was asleep and Brad decided that it was time to take the training wheels off of Daxon's bike. Four attempts later, he was on his own. I thought it was a big deal and I was upset that Brad didn't come in to wake me up to witness this historic event. I instead got to watch his first rides on a camera. Anyway, WAY TO GO DAX! I can't believe that he is going to be four next month. Where has the time gone?


3 comments:

sheila said...

I love this picture of Daxon and Cortland "Corky". Cortland adores those boys just as much as they do him. We will miss having you guys so close and being able to see you often. We are very excited though, for you to be in Utah with all of the family that lives there. We are also happy that you will be getting into your first home. Best wishes. xoxox

sheila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Way to go Daxon!!!! No suprise, he's the most athletic,coordinated little boy I've ever met.
And Ady commented that he's
"the most goodest bike rider"