Thursday, November 29, 2007

What we have been up to...

We have finally made our move, and are settled enough to finally post our happenings. I am exausted and my kids are still adjusting to a new house and the one hour time change. Ugh.

Daxon's last day of preschool... what a sad day. It was so sweet because his teacher Ms. Debra cried when I came to pick him up. It was really touching to see that someone else had genuine love for my child. I am really going to miss that preschool, Daxon needed that outlet so badly and he did really well there and learned some of his alphabet and how to write his name. Not bad.
Here is the moving diesel that we completly filled up. There is even two cars packed in there amongst our things.
And here is our house that just started being framed a couple of days ago. The framers say that they should be done framing by next Thursday.
Just a cute picture of Dax.

8 comments:

lisa said...

hey congrats! so, where are you staying till your house is done. peter and i are buying a cute house!! we should close escrow on dec 26th.

*katie said...

Daxon is so adorable! Congratulations on the move and the new house!! I'm so envious!

Jen said...

It is so nice to hear what has been going on with you guys. I was starting to go through Watts withdrawals. Congrats on the new house. How fun to watch your own house being built from the ground up!

kesli said...

Ryli and I can't wait to see you on Sunday for Dax's birthday!!

The rlmmmmcaress family said...

I think the picture of Daxon surrounded by cute girls is a sign of things to come. My Maya thinks he is the cutest boy ever and that was just one encounter in sunbeams. same question as lisa: where are you living in the meantime?

Kara said...

It looks awesome Chanel. Please send me your email address. I have some cute pics of your boys from the trunk-or-treat. I hope the construction goes quickly!

Sunshine said...

Please email me your new address - I'm sending out (really cute) Christmas cards this week. Glad you are getting settled in. Hope you find another great preschool for Dax!

Adriana said...

Okay...So I totally missed you the other day at the Elders Quorum Couples Christmas party..I'll have to call you about the fun conversation that was had there....