Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My parents

Here is my sister Caitlin. She didn't want her picture taken so I was trying to turn her head unsuccessfully. She is so much fun to spend time with. She can't wait to be a teenager, and I can't wait for her to be older to babysit more often. I love her.
I think that this picture is funny. If you know my dad, then you would know that he never smiles like this. He usually is strictly business. It is probably because he is at a football game. Aren't most guys happy at any kind or sporting event? My mom of course is sporting Cort's jacket. I was upset that Cort didn't ask me to wear his jersey, some "hot chick" (Dana) wears it at every game. I see who is more important...

4 comments:

Heather said...

Have you guys come here yet? If not when will you be coming? : ) We will have to get the kids together.

kesli said...

I can't believe how big Caitlyn is getting. Even in that picture of just her face. She is so cute!!

Kimberly said...

Diito on the picture of you and Caitlin. I like it :) Good luck on the big move!

lisa said...

your sister is as pretty as you are!!