Thursday, September 13, 2007

Disneyland with Landon




On Tuesday we were able to meet up with some friends from Utah at Disneyland. Their little boy, Landon was so much fun to watch interact with my boys, especially Daxon. The two were quite a match, because Landon is just as fiesty and active as Dax is. It was great to visit with his parents, Eric and Alisa as well. She is pregnant with a girl and I have to say that I am kind of jealous.


I know, my boys will be mad at me in five years for posting this picture, but I love it because it captures their personalities perfectly. They are pretending to be pirates, but I don't see it. Don't they know that pirates wear clothes? I do have to say though, that I am making Shane a pirate costume for Halloween, and it is turning out better than I was anticipating. Just wait for the pictures and you guys will see for yourselves. Dax is going to be Captian Jack and I am cheating on that one by just buying it. Oh, and yes, they are already practicing their sword fighting and are doing quite well. The sound effects they make are what make it so realistic, or not, and it is great hearing Dax call out to Shane, "Come here me heartie", and Shane will reply,"ARRRGH!"



2 comments:

kesli said...

You need to get a video of them playing pirtates. I would love to see that! What darling nephews I have - lucky me.

sheila said...

You are so right Kesli you do have darling nephews. I like the pirate costumes they have on all they need now is a hat, eye patch and sword. It would save you time and money and they will be perfectly happy in their underwear.