Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Thank You Aunt Catilin



I captured a cute moment between my two boys. I swear, these moments are few and far between for me. Shane started crying because he hurt his foot while getting into the jeep. Dax felt bad and tried to make him feel better, hence the kiss. Dax can be such a sweet brother to Shane sometimes. These awesome shirts that my boys are wearing are from my 11 year old sister Caitlin. She used some of her back to school money to pay for them. I am sure all of you girls out there can understand what a sacrifice that is. She was so sweet to do that for them. Thanks Aunt Cate.

5 comments:

lisa said...

so, are you liking victorville any better? we just moved as well, and i miss sd sooo much!! your boys are super handsome in the matching orange shirts!

Jen said...

I completely relate to the sibling boy thing. One minute Brennan and Bryce are best buds and the next they are trying to kill each other. Like you, I just try to capture and enjoy the best bud times. I just wish those moments weren't so few and far between.

sheila said...

Caitlin is going to love this picture. The shirts must inspire them to be loving. They are going to grow up to be best buds.

sheila said...

Oh, just one more thing after looking at the picture again I want to give Shane a hug and kiss too.

Lillie said...

So precious. I just love the pair of boys thing. It's why I'm so excited to have a pair of girls. Did I hear Ashley's having another boy?