Sunday, September 23, 2007

Girls Weekend

Well, I just had a exciting weekend with my friends Amy and Sunshine. We stayed at the W Hotel in San Diego and it was really modern almost to a fault. Amy said it kind of reminded her of a really nice college dorm room. Do you see it, too? I am sure that you can guess what the weekend was filled with... you guessed it, shopping, eating, laughing, story telling, bonding, complaining, and more shopping. I am so thankful for such wonderful friends, and I cherished every moment of this past weekend.

I went to the San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art, and as I was walking out of the museum I heard jets flying over my head. I looked up and there was an ad for Zappos.com. There were five jets that somehow created the very expensive advertisement. HMMM, it sound like a waste of fuel to me...

What we seemed to do best.... shop.

We ate at Laurel Resturant, which had the coolest atmosphere. I think I loved it even more because it looked like the dining room that I want, just a lot bigger. I love how we all color coordinate with eachother and the resturant. I know, its dorky but I promise it just happened like that, and great friends think alike, right?

Our dinner, and Amy and Sunshine's funny hand positions... I think that Sunshine did the better Vanna White impersonation.

Dessert at Extrodinary Desserts, it was so much fun and I have never been so stuffed in my life. We finally left the place at about midnight and walked back to the hotel. After a full day of walking and shopping you can only imagine the sore feet... It is a sacrifice a girl has to take for cute heels that aren't normally worn. All in all, great weekend and even greater friends...




3 comments:

Adriana said...

I'm Jealous!!!

Lillie said...

Last time Ross and I walked around downtown there was a big concert that blocked all the streets so we had to trek around town to get to the theatre. I was wearing some less-frequently worn wedges and I seriously had shin splints the next day and couldn't walk around Coronado (where we stayed). It was so sad. All in the name of beauty.

What a fun weekend! And three girls that hot with no husbands or babies... I would have liked to hear the pick up lines and wistles that night.

And one more thing-- was that Karen's or Karina's extraordinary desserts? If so... we used to go there in High School and my dream was to open a dessert shop because of it. YUM!

Sunshine said...

Thanks for the best weekend! I had a wonderful time, and have an extra 5 pounds to lose because of it! ;-> Love you!