Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Monster Trash Rally

As promised to some of you... here are the pictures of the Monster Truck Crash and Bash. The event was held a few miles from our house, so you better believe that there were some sweet looking hicks. Yes, I have the pictures to prove it.




And now for the awards... For the cutest shirt and most colorful hair the award goes to:
Little Miss Sunshine
For the bitchinest mullet, the award goes to:

The Announcer

Who did your top award go to???

3 comments:

Amy said...

You just look so good infront of that Monster truck. It really does suit you.

kesli said...

I thought Brad told Ryan that Dax was going to wear his new wife beater. Looks like it was to cold. Maybe next time?

Sunshine said...

Ok, I take offense at the Little Miss Sunshine lady. I have that shirt - and she is bringing my good name down!!! Love the pix....totally lived up to all the white trash hype!